Upgrade your wired speakers
Connect everything from your turntable and stereo to your wired speakers to enjoy vinyl, CDs, stored audio files, and streaming. You can even power outdoor speakers and expand your Sonos system to the garden.
Amplify your TV experience
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, films, and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV. Wirelessly add a pair of Sonos One surrounds for immersive home cinema.
Designed to keep cool
The rack-mountable design features a specially developed heatsink for optimised airflow and heat management.
Create an invisible sound system
Get brilliant sound without compromising space or design with Sonos Architectural by Sonance, a collection of in-ceiling, in-wall, and outdoor speakers optimised for Amp.
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.